Friday, September 19, 2008

He's getting better or I'm Rusty?

Story Of My Life
17 September 2008

At 8 am..my phone alarm rings.
Was still damn sleepy...slept at 4 am. XD
Went back to sleep after canceling the alarm.

At 10 am, I woke up again.
Josh and Paul were still fast asleep.
*Yawn* Go to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth.

Came back to the room after that and I boot my laptop.
Looking at the leftover wine in my glass,
I laughed looking at all the dead insects in it. LMAO
Either they got drunk and drowned or
they dive in and never came back up to the surface again. XD

When my lappy is ready...
I clicked on CnC 3 and started playing.
Josh woke up then he watched me play.
Paul is still snoring...

Half way through the game...
Paul woke up and he joined Josh and watch me play.
After I won the match..we went down for breakfast.

When we reach downstairs,
we were greeted by Perro's tail wag. XD


Perro =D

We had Hokkien Mee.
After breakfast..both of them sat at the hall
while I went up to bring my lappy down.

I downloaded Hamachi (some network adapter which allows LAN play)
When I finish the configuration and all, we went upstairs.
Paul downloaded Hamachi this time
and we tried playing CS using it.

I created the room but sadly Paul couldn't detect it.
Paul tried creating this time and YES!! We can play!!


Let the fragging fest begins!!

We go against each other.
Sniper and Pistols only...
I lost to Paul!! 7-15 Suck...
I'm a LOSER in sniping. XD

Nvm...Nvm...
I didn't get my reflexes back yet...
Next round was all guns in play.

Before we started the next round,
Josh left us for Queens...he's going out with his another batch of friends.

Round 2...
We played at my playground, de_dust2 map. LOL
Kinda own him...60% - 50% la XD

After an hour, we teamed up and go against hard difficulty bots.
We owned the first 25 rounds and maybe because we get a little
too over confident, we lost like shit for the next 20 rounds. XD

We change tactics...
and YES!! back to owning!! for 5 rounds only...
then back to get PWN like toufu and tauhua. XD
At 3 pm, we stopped playing...

My kills - 113
Paul's kills - 112

Goodness...Is Paul getting better or I'm really rusty already?
Last time our scores will differ like 10-20 and now only 1......1!!
While I wait to respawn...


I read PCG September issue....

AND


While waiting to respawn..I vain a bit a bit XD

Both of us bathed and went down to cook lunch.
We cook something simple. Just instant noodles.
3 packets, cook, divide, eat...

After lunch, we CS again.
This time try to get Scott to play along.
He downloaded Hamachi and all but can't see a room in LAN. -.-"
We played while waiting...waited and waited...
"WhereTF is he la...Fark it la"

We just continue playing...
At 6 pm, we stopped playing.
Paul's getting better la...He beat me by a frag this time.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Mum is gonna be here soon to pick me up.
I packed up my stuff and went downstairs.

We had some mooncake...
I also learn that Perro loves mooncake. LOL
look at how Perro stares at me while I'm eating. XD


I want a bite too...pleaseeeee

After that we just sit down and chat
and I took some pics of Perro. XD


Sleepyhead XD


Don't take my socks



Mum reached at about 6.30 pm.
Hop in the car and go on home.

["Second Chances"]
steph_knigthz





No comments: