Friday, September 5, 2008

F.E.A.R

Story Of My Life
5 September 2008

Last week I manage to finished playing F.E.A.R. Extraction Point.



Almost died of heart attack a few times as usual...
And I really salute the makers of the game.
The shock and fear factor in the game is 10/10.


My life was shorten by 10 years because of this scene.

They made the freakiest and scariest in game scene I've ever seen.
A scene that sends me shaking and going OMFG.
Here's the video of the scene from Youtube.
Don't watch it if you can't stand blood and gore. Seriously..NOT JOKING!!



Skip the scary part...but still in F.E.A.R. ...
I manage to capture a video of this dead replica soldier.
I fried him into bones and when I went closer...
I realize the corpse's hand is moving. LOL



Anyway,
I'll be going to Queens tomorrow
with the other musketeers, Adrian, Paul, Josh, to celebrate my b'day
which is on the 8th but since it's a weekday...I brought forward the celebration.
Sadly Nav can't turn up. That Singh have to go to KL.
Two years I've invited him and every year he will be in KL. Suck loads.
Nav!! You Suck!! Call yourself a friend.... =P

And to you guys...
don't let me see you at Queens or else I'll burn a BIG hole in your pocket
just for the sake of getting me presents. XD
Just joking. LOL

Will be back with an update about it. =D
till then...

["Melodies Of Life"]
steph_knightz





No comments: