Thursday, April 9, 2009

Beauty In Ugly

Story Of My Life
9 April 2009

Was extra early today for school...
In class were only Jagath and me.
So I went to my table and sat down.

Before I took my Chemistry book out to read,
I spotted something on my table.
It's a Heterocera...In other words, a moth.

Quickly took out my compact camera and switch to macro mode.
Tried taking a few shots but all failed terribly. =(
Got something to keep my hand steady,
made the place as bright as possible and
I got some really close up shots.

The moth was really friendly...
My cam was like 3 cm away from it
and it didn't flew away but stayed stationary.


The friendly little fella







I still remember how my primary school teachers thought me
how to differentiate between a butterfly and a moth...
The pretty ones are the butterflies...the ugly ones are the moths.

After looking through the pics I took...
Moths aren't ugly...they have their own beauty as well.
You just need to know where to look for the beauty in ugly.

Insects aren't that freaky after all...

I find it real cute LOL

["Desert Skies"]
steph_knightz

No comments: