Monday, April 13, 2009

Yellow

Story Of My Life
13 April 2009

So it was after Add Maths,
I decided to lay low in the Ed Board room.

While I was there,
I looked out of the window..
Gosh, the view is beautiful.
The roads and field were carpeted with the Angsana tree flowers.
Added with the zephyr that was blowing... *Speechless*

Without hesitation,
Me, Jon and JJ went down stairs to get some shots.
Sadly, we have to use the lousy Olympus DSLR..
But the shots I got was still satisfying.


Yellow

Had loads of fun while we're taking shots.
I got as low as possible to the ground to take the shots.
Man, the view is just lovely.



I saw this tree bark lying on the ground of the school field.
There were some Angsana flowers on it...
Switched to macro and snap snap snap away.







Then I saw this basketball on the school field..
A very cool idea crossed my mind...Perfect! =D
And here's how my imagination was illustrated through photography



And then we decided to fool around for a while..
Jon and I did some modeling XD Jon did 99.99% of it. LOL
Go check out Jon Lim's blog/facebook for it. LOL

And while Me and Jon posed for the camera..
*Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonks!!!*
It was the School Principal in his car honking at us.
We taught we're in deep trouble...ponteng class to take pics LOL

Went up to his car and *heart beats fast*
And to our surprise...he actually praised us for what we're doing
and asked us to take more. LMAO How cool is that...
He even give us suggestions on where to take the shot. XD

Next we went to the pond area.
Saw the flowers on the tables and benches.
Got another idea...

I grouped some of the flowers together...
Shaped them into a certain shape and took a shot.
I think you know what shape it is...


For Acts 9:36 =)

The wonders and beauty of God's creation. <3

["Who I Am"]
steph_knightz

No comments: