Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Closer Look

Story Of My Life
15 April 2009

Took some pics above while I was in school today.
It was raining the whole morning
that the sports event have to be postponed to a later time.





The first pic and second pic are from Arif's rubber band ball.
Location: 5 CEKAL Classroom

Was throwing it around in class XD
Manage to bounce it across 4 tables continuously
and hit the bullseye (Daniel's file) Shhhhhhhhh LOL
Physics + Add Maths help me do the trick =D
Call that skilled =P



3rd picca for today...
Location: School's Tennis Court

The flower...seeing it reminds me of my childhood life back in Sg. Ara.
Usually see it growing by the roadside..loads of them!
I would pull the white petals out, put it on my hand and blow it. =D
That was 10 years ago =/



The 4th pic was taken after school. *points above*
Location: School's car park area.

Was waiting for the others to get in Uncle Kang's van
This purplish blue flower caught my attention
while I was walking around at the car park area.
Snap snap snap away!!

I'm in love with macro <3

Oh yeah!! Tunku Putra won today's tug-of-war match!! Whee~~
It was between TP and Cheeseman for the first round.
We PWNed them 2 rounds in a row =D
Here are some pics...taken by Josh.


The Power Bombs!!


Making holes for grip


Look at Shannon LOL


1 2 PULLLLLLLLL!!


Spot me!! should be easy LOL

I was shouting extremely loud.
Cheering on the team as I pulled. =D
*Sore throat* *coughs coughs* *voiceless*

Nav told me the way I shouted "1 2 Pull"
kinda inspired him on how to cheer on his Pinhorn mates later.
So proud LMAO

Tomorrow...going agaisnt HARGREAVES. *faints*
God bless us and give us strength. *prays*

["Sorrow"]
steph_knightz

No comments: