Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Beneath My Skin

Story Of My Life
28 April 2009

One man's trash is another man's treasure.
My family members calls me crazy sometimes...
for using rubbish and unwanted items for my art & craft.
But who cares...I call it creativity!

And so I was reading my up on my History.
Chapters about Islam is driving me nuts!! *faints*
It was winter wonderland in my study room..
So I put my hands in my pocket to kill the numbness.
Pull my hand out and a ball of thread came out with it.

Looks at the thread....
Looks at the ice cream stick on my table...
Emo-fied myself and TATA~~
Another idea for art and craft and photography. LOL

Inspired by this unnamed feeling beneath my skin.
I don't know what's it called...
Suspicious? Love? Depression? Anxiety?
Whatever it is...it makes my life a living hell
everytime I try to close my eyes and sleep. *sigh*



Well I called this one "One Sided". You know...
When you love someone..but that someone doesn't feel the same towards you.

A post on Sports Day MIGHT be posted up...
depending on my free time...
IA Games this Saturday!! Can't wait! =D

["The Heart I Once Had"]
steph_knightz


No comments: