Friday, April 17, 2009

Fallen Angel

Story Of My Life
17th April 2009

School was having another sports event.
Sukan Saringan this time around...

The weather isn't that good on that day.
Cloudy, drizzling, rain, strong winds.

When the rain stopped, the clouds were still covering the sun.
Switch my camera mode to "Dusk & Dawn" mode.
Haven't try this mode before so I took a few shots of the sky.

The result was this:



Edited the pic I took.
Played with the colors, brightness and contrast.
Gave it a more evil like look . *evil smirk*
Turns out better than I expected. =D

Fallen Angel

Upon looking at what I just edited...it reminds me of the book of Revelation in the Bible.
Still remembered when Bing Hwang was teaching me about Eschatology.
From the book of Revelation, where the Archangel Micheal fought with Lucifer.
And Lucifer lost and was hurled to the earth.

[Revelation 12: 7 -9]
7 And there was war in heaven.
Michael and his angels fought against the dragon,
and the dragon and his angels fought back.

8 But he was not strong enough,
and they lost their place in heaven.

9 The great dragon was hurled down
—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray.
He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Amazing how sometimes photography and art
can picture your imagination?

Till then..
Btw...a new Adidogs poster will be up soon. *evil smirk*

["Abyss"]
steph_knightz

No comments: