Sunday, April 5, 2009

Amazing Love

Story Of My Life
5th March 2009

My Lord, what love is this that pays so dearly
That I the guilty one may go free.

Amazing love oh what sacrifice
The son of God given for me
My debt he pays and my death he dies
That I might live, that I might live

And so they watched him die
Despised, rejected but
oh the blood he shed flowed for me

And now, this love of Christ
shall flow like rivers
Come wash your guilt away, live again!

*Hears music, open eyes*
That song above woke me up.
That song was playing from 12.41 am till 7 am this morning on my phone.
Was listening to that song over and over again till I fell asleep =P

So being a good boy...
I got up 7.10 am in the morning...On a Sunday...
Being extra good...I chose to study.
Studied Bio Form 4 chapter 4. Finished it in about 50 minutes
I change my clothes after that and went out for a morning walk.

Plug in my earphone and pressed play.
First song played by random...Relient K's Deathbed. LOL?
Good song to start of the day!! XP

The song is basically bout this guy's life from beginning till end.
One thing about this song is that
it makes me feel like crying when the chorus was sang.
It goes something like this...

But this was my deathbed
I died there alone
When I closed my eyes tonight
You carried me home

And so I went around the 800m field 5 times then head back home.
It was 9 am when I reached home.
Had some bread and I boot the laptop.

The usual...Plurked and played Spore.
Wanna finish off Space stage so I don't have anymore reasons to play PC games.
Good boy huh? *Halo appears above head*

At 10.45 am, left house for Sungai Ara Gospel Hall.
Youth Hour! Wheeeeeee~~ =D

Reached church at 11.00 am.
Went in, dropped my bags and talked to Kenneth.
Talked bout games. The one of the many things we have in common. LOL

Saw "her" too. *waves* =)
She's here today in the morning.
But she's going back to SNGH for the Sunday School =/
But it's good to see her...even for a minute. =]

So Youth Hour started with quite a big group.
Just before it starts, the 3 Mah brothers gotta leave. =/
Aiks...kurang 3 kawan for today. Bleah...

Justin was running the show today.
Sang some songs then we break into our classes.
My class only has er...lets see...*counts with fingers*
  1. Alan
  2. Myself
  3. Bing Hwang
  4. Stephanie
  5. Sarah
  6. Justin
  7. James
7 people!! LOL?
Kurang manyak member today lah. LOL
Still, class was very enjoyable.

When I was unzipping my bag to get my Bible..
*Zip breaks* WTF!?



Alan starts off with....
"Wah..so little people today... Chill la today...Chill chill"
Alan then distributed some coconut sweets LOL



It was the leftovers when he distributed in YP 3 weeks ago.
According to Alan...this candy is "Malaysia Truly Asia". LOL

And throughout class the sound of sucking and licking of the candy can be heard.
Halfway when Alan was reading, he got distracted by it. LOL
Learned bout some new stuff..."The Malaysian Passport" *HORROR MUSIC*

Alan: It's the most demanding passport in the black market you know.
Because it allows you to travel to almost every country in the world..
Except one place...It's printed on your passport. Stephen, you know?
Me: Er...Never been on a plane before. So I don't have a passport.
Alan: Really ah? I see...Nevermind, one day we bring you out. *laughs*
All: *laughs*

And so the "forbidden" place is Israel.
Lazy to elaborate why...go ask the government.
Found out Justin is like me as well...Never been on a plane before.
I'm not alone!! Wheee~

Class ended at 12.35 pm.
Was suppose to take a class pic but attendance was poor.
Somemore, Paul's camera just ran out of juice. LOL

Followed Aunty Chai See back to her house.
Gosh the weather is steaming hot. *tssssssst*
Back at aunt's place, I had a simply lunch and watched CSI.
At the end of the show, I washed my face and got myself ready for tuition.

Class started at 2.30 pm and ends at 4.30 pm.
Today my performance is good. =D
Able to answer all questions and
formed a "ajaran sesat" way to solve a question.
LOL
Ate another coconut sweet in class. *sucks and licks* XD

Class ends!!
Went out and hop into the car.
Now going to pick up my younger bro from tuition.

Plug in the earphone and listened to Linkin Park.
Somewhere I Belong!! It's been 5 years since I last heard it.
Listened to Papercut, In The End, Crawling and Numb as well.
Ah..the good old songs of Linkin Park.

Reached back home.
Bathed and watched TV.
Watched some Chinese show, "Guess, Guess, Guees"
Found out theres actually a hospital in Taiwan
built in the theme of Hello Kitty. Wow!! Amazing stuff!!

And now...I'm blogging..
To kill time till 8 pm...where I'll finish revising my Bio Form 4.
FYI - I did 6,7,8,9 then 1,2,3,4 and now left 5.
One more chapter left...Chapter 5. Confusing chapter. *pulls hair*
Wish me luck... *fingers crossed*

["Sway"]
steph_knightz

No comments: